Welcome to the Willamette Pass Resort general questions and answers section. Below, you will find a list of frequently asked questions with provided answers that will hopefully answer any questions that you might have.
If you don't find an answer to your question, you can call us at 541-345-SNOW or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I purchased a Gold Pass, Five Day Super Pass, or Gift Certificate
for the 2014/15 season. What options do I have?
Please see the newsletter sent out March 2nd, 2015. It may be viewed here.
- Is an Oregon Sno-Park parking permit required at Willamette Pass Resort?
- An Oregon Sno-Park parking permit is not required at Willamette Pass Resort.
- What credit cards are accepted at Willamette Pass Resort?
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted at Willamette Pass Resort.
- We want to go sledding/tubing at the mountain. Where do we go?
- Our snow tubing center is located on the west end of our parking lot. Personal tubes and sleds are not allowed.
Please visit our Snow Tubing page for more information on prices and times.
- Is there overnight lodging available on the mountain?
- There is no overnight lodging available at the ski area. Please visit our Nearby Lodging page for overnight options.
Overnight RV parking is permitted. Please visit our RV & Overnight Parking page for prices and additional information.
- Are RVs allowed to park in the Willamette Pass parking lot overnight?
- Yes - Willamette Pass allows RVs to park overnight at the ski area and has spots available with electrical hookups. Visit our RV & Overnight page for additional information and prices.
- How long does it take to get to Willamette Pass Resort?
- Eugene - 1:14 minutes
Bend - 1:17 minutes
Klamath Falls - 1:48 minutes
La Pine - 43 minutes
Note: Travel times may vary due to road conditions.
- Where do I purchase my season pass?
- You can purchase your season pass at Guest Services located inside our mountain lodge or by visiting our Online Store. For online purchases, please attach a copy of your online store invoice to your completed passport application.
- Where do I pick up my season pass?
- You can pick up your season pass by visiting Guest Services located on the first floor of our the Lodge at Willamette Pass. If purchased online, please bring your season pass application and a printed copy of your online store invoice with you.
- Does Willamette Pass offer a military personnel discount?
- We appreciate the hard work that our service men and woman do, but we currently do not offer any military personnel discounts.
- Will my cell phone work up at Willamette Pass?
- Coverage is limited depending on your carrier and signal type. Reception is low or not available for most major carriers at the base, but is better at the top of the mountain.
- Are there TV's, ATMs or Wi-Fi available at the ski area?
- TV's and free Wi-Fi are available, while the nearest ATM is located at Shelter Cove Resort.
- Can I purchase lift tickets and season passes at the Eugene office?
- Lift tickets and season passport products can be purchased at the mountain or by visiting our Online Store. We do not sell tickets or passes from the Eugene office.
- Are chains required on HWY 58?
- State law requires chains to be carried in designated Snow Zones on vehicles without traction tires, towing or 10,000.
For additional information regarding Oregon's chain law, please visit TripCheck.com
- Do you have Child Care available at Willamette Pass?
- Willamette Pass does not offer Child Care. We do have our BASEcamp area which is designed for children. We have games and activities for the parent to engage their child in lieu of Day Care. Children must be accompanied by an adult while in BASEcamp.
- Does Willamette Pass have a lost and found?
- Yes - Lost and found items are secured at the mountain lodge.
You may file a lost and found report at Guest Services or by E-mailing us a description of your lost item to email@example.com.
- Are there public phones at Willamette Pass Resort?
- There are no public phones at the ski area. However, if you need to make an important call, you can do so by going to Guest Services in the Lodge.
- I purchased an item from your Online Store, but never received a confirmation E-mail.
- What may have happened is you submitted an invalid E-mail address and therefore you will be unable to receive your receipt. If this happens, please call us at (541)-345-7669 ext. 242 and we will help correct this issue.
- I purchased multiple Gift Certificates from your Online Store during a single transaction, but only received one downloadable item.
- At this time, our Online Store is only capable of sending one downloadable item per transaction. We are unable to resend additional gift certificates per transaction. However, you can design your own gift certificate and write the invoice number on that personalized gift certificate and give it to the recipient.
- Are the Willamette Pass/ULLR Sports World Gift Cards still accepted at Willamette Pass Resort?
- Willamette Pass Resort no longer accepts the Willamette Pass Resort/ULLR Sports World Gift Card.
- Are dogs allowed in the base area?
- Dogs are allowed in the base area and on the Nordic Trails. We request that they be on a leash and that you pick up after them.