Welcome to the Oregon Skyway general questions and answers section. Below, you will find a list of frequently asked questions with provided answers that will hopefully answer any questions that you might have.
If you don't find an answer to your question, you can call us at 541-345-SNOW or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Is there overnight lodging available on the mountain?
- No - There is no overnight lodging available at the ski area, although overnight RV parking is permitted.
For lodging information, visit our Nearby Lodging page.
- Are RVs allowed to park in the Willamette Pass parking lot overnight?
- Yes - Willamette Pas allows RVs to park overnight at the ski area and has spots available with and without electrical hookups.
For more information and prices, visit our RV & Overnight page.
- How long does it take to get to Willamette Pass Resort?
- Eugene - 1:14 minutes
Bend - 1:17 minutes
Klamath Falls - 1:48 minutes
La Pine - 43 minutes
Note: Travel times may vary because of road conditions.
- Where do I pick up lift tickets and season passes?
- Lift tickets and season passes can be purchased on the third floor of our lodge in the restaurant dining area.
- Will my cell phone work up at Willamette Pass?
- Coverage is limited depending on your carrier and signal type. Reception is low or not available for most major carriers at the base, but is better at the top of the mountain.
- Are there TV's, ATMs or Wi-Fi available at the ski area?
- TV's and Wi-Fi are available. The nearest ATM is located at Shelter Cove Resort.
- Can I purchase lift tickets and season passes at the Eugene office?
- No - Lift tickets can only be purchased at the mountain, while pass products can be purchased either at the mountain or from our online store.
- Do you have Child Care available at Willamette Pass?
- No - Child Care is not available.
- Does Willamette Pass have a lost and found?
- Yes - Lost and found items are kept at the mountain at Guest Services.
You may file a lost and found report at Guest Services or by calling (541) 345-SNOW ext. 242
- Are there public phones at the ski area?
- No - There are no public phones at the ski area. However, if you need to make an important call, you can do so by going to Guest Services in the Lodge.
- Are dogs allowed in the base area?
- Yes - While dogs are allowed, we request that they be on a leash and that you pick up after them.